WHAT WE DO
We partner with leading companies and provide senior leaders the opportunity to evaluate innovative technologies and solutions. By using a unique and intimate conference model, senior leaders are able to benchmark insights, expertise, and solutions with an aim to overcome their specific business challenges.
The conference takes place on May 9 & 10 with a multi-streamed agenda focusing on Digital Transformation, Innovation, and Technology. We encourage a divide-and-concur approach, bring a few colleagues so that you can split up and not miss out on anything! There will be immersive hands-on workshops by handpicked leading companies and business networking to the highest level.
Dont have password? Click here.
Director of Innovation,
A proven track record of delivering successful innovation projects. They did a similarly terrific job offering important concepts and tools to effectively develop, manage and nurture your technology projects more successfully
Director of Enterprise Applications
Engaging, creative and thought-provoking
SVP of R&D,
Full of useful insights and ideas expanded by open discussion
Great topics and perfect amount of details
How can your business be a part of ThinkTek’s Global TechView Innovation Conference?
As a partner you could:
- Share your thought leadership alongside 200 industry experts as a speaker on our program
- Meet potential clients and new contacts through six hours dedicated to networking
- Build your profile through a number of branding and exhibiting opportunities
- Drive the conversation as a lead partner
Please contact our Program Director on firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
- Targeted at senior-level executives across all industry sectors who are re-evaluating and adjusting their digital strategy, technology and innovation framework for the future, to transform businesses, achieve top-line growth, and gain a competitive advantage.
- The conference is attended by senior professionals with responsibilities that include innovation, technology, digital transformation, R&D. Business titles include CXOs, CMOs, CIOs, VP/Director of Innovation, Digital Transformation, R&D, Technology.
- Sectors include Finance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Energy, Oil&Gas, Aerospace, Automation, FMCG, Medical Device, Telecomm.
Subscribe to stay informed
Why not join our community of technology, innovation, and digital transformation experts?